South East Leadership Centre: 01795 416800
South West Leadership Centre: 01823 446060
iCubed - Ignite, Improve, Inspire
Who is it for?
I3 is a highly successful, motivational and reflective programme designed for all middle leaders in children’s service settings including schools, health, social care and police. The programme takes full account of the educational and social context in which children and young people are learning and developing. It is the natural successor to Leading from the Middle. The programme is fully accredited through the University of Greenwich and offers an optional mastery element at no extra cost.
What is it about?
The innovative design comprises:
- The face to face group modules (Ignite, Inspire and Improve) are delivered innovatively and creatively taking full account of the group’s natural energy and commitment to learning.
- Participants visit different work contexts to share their leadership experiences and widen perspectives. This unique aspect has proved truly enlightening and beneficial.
- Journaling and reflection underpin the learning and are a key element of the optional mastery element.
- All participants will reflect upon their leadership learning in the context of their work context and will undertake a school impact project
What will I get out of it?
I3 participants will:
- Work alongside leaders in different contexts to consider the best outcomes for pupils and families
- Identify areas of personal and professional growth
- consider a wide range of practical leadership models for use in their work context
- reflect upon their practice in the context of established theory and research
Currently I3 is being redesigned in the context of the National College modular curriculum. Bespoke versions of the programme are available from £450 per participant. During 2011/12 we ran different versions of the programme in East Sussex, Kent and Bucks, catering for a range of client groups including special schools and local partnerships. We can arrange a visit to your school or academy to discuss options. Please contact Kelly Lowman on the details in the right hand panel.
01795 416 819Email: